We are hiring – Support Technician
FORETHOUGHT.net is currently looking for Tier I and II Technical Support Technician to join the support team. This candidate should be excited to learn new technologies, be passionate and innovative to continuously evolve our support and product offerings to our clients.
A successful candidate will deliver the following results with a true focus on providing the best customer experience for the organization and passion to make a difference. The candidate will demonstrate the unique ability to defuse stressful support calls with pragmatic professionalism.
Within the first 30 days
- Successfully address all residential internet issues
- Develop proficiency setting up emails on all or most email programs windows, mac and mobile devices
- Provision phones for VoIP systems
- Develop a keen knowledge of internal monitoring tools and CMS (customer management system) to provide excellent support
- Present recurring issues as opportunities to improve current processes to deliver the best customer service
Within the first 60 days
- Troubleshoot and test internet, fax and hosted products
- Establish self as a go-to person for any product troubleshooting solutions to customer issues
- Identify process improvements when needed to ensure simple reliable continuous service for our customers
Within the first 90 days
- Resolve 75% of all cloud hosted VoIP issues
- Implement training program of any identified opportunities and processes for improved support success rates including documentation of process and procedures
- Ability to handle most every support issue and ensure internal processes are followed
BS in Computer Science or similar experience
Telecom knowledge preferred
Full time with some on-call rotation.
Compensation based on skill level and experience. Full benefits included.
Why work at FORETHOUGHT.net
FORETHOUGHT.net is a locally owned and operated IT and communications service provider established in 1995. We offer a portfolio of enterprise-level cloud-computing, Internet, voice and data solutions. FORETHOUGHT.net is recognized by the Denver Business Journal as a Top 15 telecommunications company and Top 15 Internet Service Provider; and recognized by ColoradoBIZ Magazine as one of Colorado’s Top 250 private companies.
We are a small nimble team who cares about the quality of service we provide to our customers. We are looking for the right candidate to join our team to provide the FORETHOUGHT.net Experience meaning that the candidate will do all s/he can to surprise and delight our customers personally and communicate honestly and professionally.
Please send resume and cover letter in PDF format to Patricia.Kelly (at) forethought.net.