Hosting > Co-Location
Hosting > Co-Location
Do you need a server dedicated to your Internet application? Thinking of doing it yourself, by getting your own T1 line? Before you do — read on!
By co-locating, you gain all the benefits of a world-class IT operation, for a tiny fraction of the cost of doing it yourself. You won’t have to worry about redundancy, power quality, or air conditioning – you can instead focus on your business.
Get the benefits of our advanced redundant high-speed network at a fraction of the cost of doing it yourself:
There are several good reasons to Co-Locate your Internet server at a FORETHOUGHT.net Data Center:
- Individual, locking cabinets means you know you are the only one with access to your server
- Building power fed from triple-redundant generating stations
- Centralized, fault-tolerant UPS power
- Controlled Environmentals with 100% plenum induction (raised floor and plenum ceiling)
- High-security: computer-controlled magnetic card-key security system protects your equipment
- Optional managed backup service
- Proactive monitoring – we can monitor the server & services (such as HTTP) and take action to get it back up.
- Online, real-time bandwidth utilization tool which shows up-to-the-minute graphs
All servers come with a subnet of eight (8) IP addresses. Additional IPs are available.
|Our A/C Unit||Our UPS Unit|
|Set-Up Fee (one time)||$200|
|Periodic Server Charges||$200/mo
|Periodic Additional IP Charges||$10/mo
|Standard traffic charges of $0.015/MB over 10GB apply.|
Your server’s Ethernet card should have a 10T or 100T connector on it.
|Set-Up Fee (one time)||$300|
Includes: 15A dedicated power feed, a full, individually-locking cabinet, and all the features of our co-locations products. Bandwidth priced separately, and delivered over a 100MBit Ethernet link – or you can bring your own. Please Call for pricing and information.
|Set-Up Fee (one time)||$100|
Your server is backed up incrementally every night and a full backup is completed once a week. UNIX servers are backed up to DVD-RAM media. NT servers are backed up to DDS-3 DAT.
The following Telecoms have lit fiber in our location:
- Cogent (100M and 1000M available)
- Qwest (Including pre-existing OC3 ATM cloud connectivity)
Our Data Center is located at:
- 2347 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80205
We are zero-mile to Denver Main, the Gas & Electric building, one mile to Sprint and Level 3’s Pearl St. Gateway.