You can add, edit and manage users from within callflows. However, it is often useful to manage users from a list outside of callflows.
To manage users independently of callflows, simply navigate to the Users section of the application. From there you can add, edit and delete users.
Adding a User
To add a user:
- Navigate to the user management section of the Hosted PBX.
- Click the Add User button on the top left.
- Fill out at least the basic fields for the username, first name, last name and email address of the user.
- Click the save button.
Managing a User
To manage a user:
- Navigate to the user you want to edit / manage and click on them to load them in the edit screen.
- Adjust the settings as you see fit. Remember, there are advanced settings under the advanced tab but we recommend you don’t change those unless you really need to. The defaults fit most installations.
- Save the changed settings. Clicking save will save any changes you’ve made under any tab, all at the same time.
Deleting a User
To delete a user:
- Navigate to the user you want to delete and click on them to load them in the edit screen
- Click the delete button at the bottom right of the screen
Want to go deeper?